Scarlet Road believes in a vibrant life of freedom for every person. Through holistic care, Scarlet Road offers the hope of freedom to those who have been sexually exploited. They intervene and educate in order to prevent victimization, they provide survivor-led crisis intervention and resources to exit the industry safely, and they journey alongside survivors to find full healing from exploitation. PSE is proud to support the important work of Scarlet Road.
Sexual exploitation in Kitsap County:
- Exploitation happens all throughout our community every single day
- The average age of entry into sexual exploitation on the Kitsap Peninsula is 15 years old
- Survivors have complex PTSD, ongoing safety concerns, and barriers to being self-supporting
How can you get involved?
- Give a donation or become a monthly donor!
- Offer your time, expertise, and skills as a volunteer!
- Further educate and spread the word about the issue and Scarlet Road!