On October 11, we launched an updated app for Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) devices.
The update adds self-service functionality that helps answer customers’ questions, manage account preferences, and easily stop, start or move service in just a few clicks. Specifically, the new options allow customers to:
- Review account balance, charges from prior months, and pay bill.
- Set up payment arrangements and budget billing.
- Choose desired bill due date or enroll in paperless billing.
- Change or update account security features, including password and security questions.
- Set "do not disturb" preferences for outage notifications.
Adding even more features to the fresh mobile app revealed in May, the latest improvement gives customers a consistent experience with pse.com, the interactive voice response (IVR) automated phone system, social media channels, and when connecting to Customer Care and Energy Advisors.