PSE is an experienced energy company focused on providing safe, reliable and efficient energy service while making our communities better places to live and work.
We are proud to have served our neighbors in the Bainbridge community for many years, and we are committed to powering Bainbridge far into the future. We develop electric infrastructure on the Island to meet growing demand for energy and improve its reliability. We also support renewable energy and energy efficiency efforts and work to be a good neighbor in the community by sponsoring events and supporting the groups and projects that make Bainbridge a thriving community.
If you would like to learn more about our work and service on Bainbridge Island, please visit the Electric System, Community and Frequently Asked Questions pages, or feel free to contact us with your questions and comments.
PSE Guiding Principles
PSE will work with its customers, local communities and regulators to plan, build and maintain an electric system that provides safe, reliable, efficient electricity.
- Be a responsible neighbor
- Listen to our customers as individuals and as a community
- Provide timely and honest responses to questions
- Be specific in our commitments
- Be open to creative solutions
- Be fair and reasonable in our decision-making process
- Strive to minimize project impacts as much as practicable
- Communicate regularly with the community about project goals, project progress and upcoming events