How do I move my electric service from my current address to my new address?

  • If you’re an existing PSE customer, go to Start, Stop or Move Service under the Customer Service tab on the homepage. We'll guide you through stopping service at your old address and commencing service at your new location, all in one transaction.
  • If you’re a new PSE customer, visit the Start Service page and select "I am new to PSE's service area," then click "Continue." Fill out the "Start New Service" information in order to start your account. Don’t forget to notify your current electric utility to end service at your previous location.