How do I start electric service for a tenant if I'm a property owner or manager?

  • To start a new service on behalf on your tenant, a completed signed authorization formis required prior to executing the Start Service In addition, signing up for an Owner Allocation Agreement with PSE ensures that there is no lapse in financial responsibility while allowing you to manage your properties online through MyPSE.