- Starting in early June, crews from PSE and Potelco will begin installing underground electric cable and two new power poles along portions of Finch Rd NE, Wyatt Way NW and Eagle Harbor Dr NE. Trenching will be done on the road and shoulder in most areas.
- Work is expected to begin in early June, and standard work hours are from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. There is approximately six months of work, which may be done intermittently over the course of the year.
- Prior to electrical work beginning, our tree trimming partner, Asplundh, will be trimming trees and brush along the project route as necessary.
- To ensure the safety of the public and our crews, lanes of traffic will be closed as necessary while construction is occurring. Traffic control flaggers will guide vehicles through the work zone.
- There will likely be noise from trucks and heavy machinery.
- Some customers may experience a short, temporary power outage during this time. We will notify impacted customers prior to beginning work requiring an interruption in electric service.